This Friday is #WorldKindnessDay and kindness in 2020 is more important than ever – especially being kind to ourselves! Kindness to others often comes naturally to us but sometimes being kind to ourselves is a little bit harder.
One way to be kind to ourselves and look after our physical and mental health and wellbeing, is to stay active.
Research has found that physical activity can improve the quality of our sleep, lift our mood and help us manage stress and anxiety. Check out our other Wellness at Work pieces via the Wellness tab on bulletin to find out more information on how to maintain our physical and mental wellbeing, in a variety of ways.
We’ve teamed up with Virgin Active here at Blythe Valley Park to help spread some kindness! We have 5 sets of 2 day passes for 2 people to give away – to be used once Virgin has re-opened.
In order to be in with a chance of winning a set of these, all you need to do is follow us on Instagram, like the post related to the giveaway and comment on it who you would make your gym buddy and use the passes with.
The competition closes on Wednesday 18th November 2020 at 5PM – entries after this time will not be counted. The winner will be contacted via their instagram account.
Full terms and conditions:
• To enter the competition, you will firstly need to follow us on Instagram – @blythevalleypark. We then ask that you “like” our instagram post related to the giveaway and then comment on the post saying who you’d like to use the day passes with (tag their handle if they have an Instagram!). Once you have liked and commented – you will be “entered”.
• The winner will be picked randomly once the competition has closed.
• There will be 5 winners selected and the prize for them will be – 2 day passes for 2 people for Virgin Active at Blythe Valley Park.
• The recipient of the second day pass will be down to the winner to determine and will need to disclose their details upon booking.
• These passes will be redeemable post lockdown/when Virgin Active at Blythe Valley Park has fully re-opened and are bookable via contacting the Sales Manager – contact details will be provided to the winners. The sales manager will be informed of the names of the winners and will be waiting for you to contact them to book when Virgin Active re-opens.
• The passes will expire 3 months after the date of re-opening – you must contact to book in to use them within this time. You will need to monitor Virgin Active’s social media pages and website for updates on when they are re-opening.
• The passes must be booked on 2 consecutive days and they include access to the Virgin Active gym and access to the “spa area” which includes all the hot rooms and the jacuzzi – during official opening times of both areas. Please note – these passes do NOT include access to fitness classes as these are for Virgin Active members only.
• The competition will close at 5PM on Wednesday 18th November 2020. The winners will be drawn on Thursday 19th November 2020 and will then be contacted via the social media account provided by the end of the day.
• Entries will only be considered if they are made from 10AM on Wednesday 11th November 2020 to 17:00PM on Wednesday 18th November 2020. Any entries made outside of these dates and times will not be considered.