Festive Foodie Friday is BACK on Friday 14th December and it’s bigger than EVER!!
Join us on the lawn outside Virgin Active for a jam packed afternoon of festive cheer, food and fun. There will be prizes to be won, food to be enjoyed and Christmas music to dance to….and all with undercover seating as always!
COMPETITION TIME!! What a better way to head into the Christmas holidays…..enter our competition raising money for Dreams Come True Charity to be in with the chance of winning £1500 towards a holiday! Donate to our charity page and be in with a chance of winning
(PLEASE SEE T’s & C’s in read more and enter now!)
And as if that wasn’t enough…..we have 6 fantastic food traders, and all are offering you to chance to win FREE LUNCH! There are 25 meals up for grabs at each trader, all you have to do is find a little numbered Santa hat hidden around the event to win! (read the T’s and C’s by clicking read more)
T’s & C’s for our ‘Win A Holiday’ competition
- In order to be entered to the competition, you must donate a minimum £10 to the Blythe Valley Park Virgin Money Page for Dreams Come True Charity: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charity-web/charity/displayCharityCampaignPage.action?charityCampaignUrl=BlytheValleyPark
- The winner will be picked randomly, this is not affected by the number of times you donate.
- Your donation must state your full name and a contact email address (you can enter your email address in the ‘leave a message’ box), without both of these supplied you cannot be entered to the competition.
- The prize for the winner is a voucher for £1500 to be spent with Travelbag Ltd.
- The voucher must be redeemed either in store at the Travelbag Ltd Solihull Store 26-28 Drury Lane Mell Sq Shopping Centre, Solihull, B91 3BG or over the phone with Maria Cunningham via 020 7001 4067. The voucher cannot be redeemed online or with any other travel bag store.
- The voucher must be redeemed by the 20th December 2019. The voucher will not be valid after this date.
- £1000 of the prize will be donated by IM Properties PLC, with the remaining £500 donated by Travelbag Ltd.
- Entries will only be considered if donations are made from 11am 23rd November 2018 – 4pm Monday 7th January 2019. Any entries made outside of these dates and times will not be considered.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided on Tuesday 8th January 2019 at 9.30am. If the chosen winner does not respond to the email by 2.30pm on the Tuesday 8th January, an alternative winner will be picked and emailed. The named winner must receive the prize. The prize cannot be collected by somebody on their behalf.
T & Cs for Foodie Friday ‘Santa Hats free meals’ competition:
- Only one hat can be redeemed per person.
- One person cannot redeem multiple free meals
- You must redeem your meal from the vendor that is linked with the numbered hat that you find as per the list below
- Free meals can only be redeemed at the event at Blythe Valley Park on Friday 14th December 2018
- There is no cash alternative available
- Each hat entitles you to a meal only, any additions of drinks or sides will need to be paid for by the customer
- There are 150 free meals available altogether that are split out across all of our traders listed below
Santa Hat numbers are:
1: Sticky Fig (25 free meals available)
2: Mister V (25 free meals available)
3: Fancy Fries(25 free meals available)
4: Persian Kitchen (25 free meals available)
5: Hillbillie Grillshack (25 free meals available)
6: Dumpling King (25 free meals available)