In support of Mental Health Awareness Week last month, Java Lounge are giving away 40 free healthy smoothies on Wednesday 5th June and Thursday 6th June (20 smoothies each day) to promote a healthy body and healthy mind.
To grab your free smoothie, all you need to do is head down to Java Lounge at Blythe Valley Park quoting the code ‘HealthyRoastery’ and that’s it!
Click read more for full T&Cs…
Java Lounge Full T&Cs:
- There will be 40 free smoothies (only flavours specified by the Java Lounge employee) available on a first come, first served basis – 20 on Wednesday 5th June from 7.30am – 7pm and another 20 free smoothies on Thursday 6th June from 7.30am – 7pm.
- Free smoothies are only redeemable at the Java Lounge café at Blythe Valley Park.
- Once the 40 smoothies have been claimed, they will be chargeable again.
- To claim the free smoothie, you will need to quote the code ‘HealthyRoastery’ at the till.
- Any extras e.g. syrups will need to be paid for.
- Only one smoothie can be redeemed per person.
- There is no cash alternative available.