Jerroms are holding a no obligation, one-to-one drop-in clinic at their Blythe Valley Park Office on Thursday 30th January with their R&D tax expert. This will give you the chance to discuss your business with Jerroms and they can immediately assess whether you have a possible R&D opportunity that’s worth exploring.
HMRC’s Research & Development (R&D) Tax Credits are one of the UK’s most generous corporation tax reliefs but are still widely under-claimed, with thousands of eligible companies missing out on significant tax benefits due to common misconceptions.
Do you think you could qualify?
R&D does not always have to be “revolutionary” to qualify – if you can answer “yes” to any of the following questions, then you may have a potential R&D opportunity:
- Do you design and develop new products?
- Do you offer bespoke solutions to your customers?
- Do you seek to improve existing processes, services or products?
- Do you make prototypes or perform testing?
- Have you invested in bespoke internal IT systems?
- Have you invested in failed projects or developed products that have never launched?
- Do you employ any staff with a technical or scientific background?
For more information about R&D Tax Credits and the types of sectors where we have already made successful claims, please click here.
If you’re already claiming R&D Tax Credits…
Jerroms can easily check and ensure that you are maximising the qualifying expenditure.
To book an appointment with Jerroms, please email HollieDraper@Jerrom.co.uk with the most convenient time for you, and Jerroms will do their best to accommodate you.