Foodie Friday is back on the 28th September, and we’re celebrating the start of Autumn! Join us from 12 – 2pm on the lawn outside Virgin Active for street food, market stalls and live music. There’s also our ‘Turn Over a New Leaf’ competition – find one of the hidden numbered leaves and win a FREE meal or sweet treat!
Dreams Come True, the Blythe Valley Park charity for 2018, will be at the event – come and chat to them and find out more about the great work they do and how you can support them.
The full list of traders is as follows:
- MISTER V – BBQ HOTDOGS AND BURGERS
- HILLBILLIE GRILLSHACK
- MRS PATELS – INDIAN STREET FOOD
- PIZZA TRADERS
- MADE WITH FUDGE
- KNEALS CHOCOLATES
Java Lounge will also be joining us to serve refreshing Coffee (both iced coffee and normal!) and their tasty ice blends/ smoothies.
T & Cs for Foodie Friday ‘Turn Over a New Leaf’ competition:
- Only one leaf can be redeemed per person. One person cannot redeem multiple free meals / sweet treats
- You must redeem your meal / sweet treat from the vendor that is linked with the numbered leaf that you find
- Free meals / sweet treats can only be redeemed at the event on Friday 28th September 2018
- There is no cash alternative available
- Each leaf entitles you to a meal or sweet treat only, any additions of drinks or sides will need to be paid for by the customer
- There are 100 free meals / sweet treats available altogether that are split out across all of our traders apart from Java Lounge
- Leaf Numbers are:
- 1: Kneals Chocolate (10 free treats available)
- 2: Mister V (20 free meals available)
- 3: Mrs Patels (10 free meals available)
- 4: Pizza Traders (20 free meals available)
- 5: Hillbillie Grillshack (20 free meals available)
- 6: Made with Fudge (10 free treats available)