BVP Photography Competition T&Cs
• The promoter of the competition is BVP Management Co. Ltd
• The competition is open to occupiers and visitors of Blythe Valley Park
• There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
• Closing date for entry will be the closing date stated on competition emailer (May – September 2016)
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
How to Enter: Submit your images for the competition to firstname.lastname@example.org
01. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
02. The prizes are as follows:
The prize is as stated on each monthly competition promotion. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
03. Winners will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted via Blythe Valley Park Bulletin as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents].
04. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
05. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
06. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
07. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
08. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
09. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
10. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
11. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12: BVP Management Co. Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.